Not less than 95% of the voting fans is not interested in Elvis' underwear. The remaining 5% takes care of the sales at those autions. The new question is more relevant, and might give a good sign towards EPE: "Will you pay for your email @elvis.com?"
Updated: Sep 3, 2004 
Elvis Presley on: eBay, iTunes, Amazon, Sheetmusic


E.L.V.I.S (profilecontact) wrote on Sep 6, 2004report abuse
I support EPE by buying their elvis memorabillia which at the end of the day is what they are all about not charging us to have @elvis.com on the end of our email! This is a joke and yet another chance for EPE to cash in on elvis.EPE rarely give us anything for free at least they could give us a email address?? Well what ever they do is up to them but i for sure wont e supporting them by payin gfor this email account !!!
ElvisO7 (profilecontact) wrote on Sep 5, 2004report abuse
I will NOT pay more for Elvis mail! I already support EPE with the stuff I buy from them & going to Memphis. They charge ridiculous prices for everything! I am paying for AOL & DSL & can not afford another fee, especially to them! Have a wonderful Labor Day!
Son Of Mark 64 (profilecontact) wrote on Sep 4, 2004report abuse
I have two accounts. guess I wont have anymore as I'm not paying a penny I already have isp and only use these for people in general.
Lex (profilecontact) wrote on Sep 3, 2004report abuse
As I said before, I think it is okay to pay for the extras, but they shouldn't change the basic (free) account. Most of us have a regular e-mail at their own provider, and use this one only for fun...
Eddie White (profilecontact) wrote on Sep 3, 2004report abuse
Yes,why not? Nothing is free these days. The server, through EPE is providing a service to Elvis fans which is utilised and enjoyed by its users. Just think, if you or I were providing this service, which is costly to produce and maintain, would you or I make a charge. I suppose the answer is to most is yes unless we were a registered charity.

Misc.: 10 most recent news items


Recently Added Shop Items