The soundquality of vinyl vs CDs is a pretty close call: 44% thinks vinyl sounds better, the remaining 56% prefer CDs.
For our new quickpoll we kept an eye on a lot of recent reactions. It seems people are interested in the background of other fans, why they became an Elvis fan in the first place. So the question is: if we add a field to the member page, where one is supped to fill out why he/she became an Elvis fan, would you fill that field? Well, that's the question behind "Do you want a fan story section?".