A new TV commercial for Heineken now airing in Ireland features music from the King of Rock 'n' Roll! Heineken fans and music lovers alike can get a sneak peek by ‘Shazaming’ the song from the ad, "Bossa Nova Baby," a classic Elvis movie tune included on "Viva ELVIS - The Album," when they hear the re-mix track played on the radio.
"Bossa Nova Baby" makes the perfect soundtrack for the ad, which highlights the benefit of taking control of your own destiny and putting yourself in the middle of the action, just as Elvis did during his amazing music, film and television career. The song comes from the companion studio album to Viva ELVIS by Cirque du Soleil.
Elvis fans in Ireland who Shazam the music from the ad on TV will also be added into a competition to win a trip to Graceland!
The prize includes:
• Round-trip coach class air transportation for two to Memphis
• Four nights hotel accommodations at Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel
• Two Graceland platinum tour tickets
• Two tour tickets to Sun Studio
• Two tour tickets to the Stax Museum of American Soul Music
• Two tour tickets to the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
• Two tour tickets to Dixon Gallery and Gardens
• Two tour tickets to the Memphis Brooks Museum of Art
• The winner’s photo in front of Graceland will be posted on Elvis.com
• Guest DJ experience on SiriusXM's Elvis Radio
• A week's worth of Elvis t-shirts from Zion Rootswear