Once again EPE is giving fans a chance to own a piece of Elvis history while at the same time filling their coffers.
The August 12th Graceland-Authenticated Auction feature artifacts from Elvis history including an Elvis owned pistol and Elvis signed contract for “Love Me Tender”
All of the items in the auction will be offered from third-party collectors and none of the items will come from the treasured Graceland Archives. The mansion and all artifacts in the Graceland Archives continue to be owned by Lisa Marie Presley and are not for sale.
Auction highlights include:
- Elvis Owned 1942 Beretta Model M1934 9mm Corto Caliber (Known as .380 ACP in Modern Day), Given to Him by General Omar Bradley on December 9, 1970, Later Gifted to Girlfriend Barbara Leigh. Estimate: $50-100,000.
- Elvis Hillcrest Home Walnut Desk and Chair. Estimate $5-7,000.
- Collection of Historic Documents from Hill and Range Including: July 8, 1955, Publishing Agreement Between Elvis Presley and Hill and Range Songs, Inc. Signed by Elvis, Vernon Presley, Gladys Presley and Jean Aberbach*. Estimate $20-40,000.
- Elvis Signed Songwriters Contract for Song “Love Me Tender” - Also Signed by Ken Darby’s (The Song’s Writer) Wife Vera Matson and Freddy Bienstock*. Estimate $20-40,000.
- Elvis Owned Large 14kt Yellow Gold and Blue Lapis Ring (right) with Diamonds and Garnets with Photographs of Elvis Wearing on Stage and Letter of Provenance from Alan Fortas Estimate $15,000 - $20,000
- Elvis Owned Mother-of-Pearl Cross Gifted to Ginger Alden, Mentioned in Her Book*. Estimate $15-25,000.
- Elvis Owned and Worn Silver Concho Belt Gifted to Barbara Leigh*. Estimate $10-15,000.
- Elvis Owned 14K Gold Bulova Wristwatch with “EP” Engraved on the Reverse. Estimate $8-10,000.
- Elvis Owned “Nudie’s” Brown Suede Jacket with Extraordinary Beaded Fringe – Gifted to His Aunt Delta. Estimate $5-10,000.
- 1954 Sun Records Acetate for Elvis Presley's “Blue Moon of Kentucky” (Sun 209) Estimate $5-10,000.
- Elvis Owned Television Set from Lisa Marie’s Bedroom at Graceland With Bullet Hole from When Elvis Shot It. Estimate $5-10,000.
- Elvis Presley/Charlie Hodge Stage-Used Black Binder That Held Song Lyric Sheets Estimate $5-10,000.
Highlights will be displayed at Graceland July 23 to August 11th.
On-line bidding is open now