Once again Graceland Auctions are gearing up for Elvis' 2017 birthday celebrations. EPE note that "an amazing array of artifacts from both Elvis' theatrical and musical careers" are up for offer. The upcoming January 7 live "Auction at Graceland" event will also be in held in the new theater at the new Guest House at Graceland.
With a plethora of authenticated artifacts to offer, they hope that you will find a treasure or two to interest you. The auction includes the collection of "Rockin" Robin Roseaaen, whose nickname was given to her by Elvis himself, rings gifted by Elvis to Charlie Hodge, film-worn boxing gloves from Kid Galahad, personal clothing and much more! There is something for each and every collector!
Auction highlights include:
- Elvis Owned Gold and Diamond Lion Head Ring Gifted to Charlie Hodge, Estimate $10,000-15,000
- Elvis Owned 1911 $2 1/2 Indian Head Gold Coin Ring Gifted to Charlie Hodge, Estimate $10,000-15,000
- 1970s Elvis Union 76 Gas Gold Card, Estimate $5,000-7,000
- Elvis and Priscilla Signed Divorce Document, Estimate $5,000-7,000
- 1962 Elvis Film-Worn Boxing Gloves from "Kid Galahad" - Purchased from a Member of the Mirisch Family, Estimate $5,000-10,000
- 1962 "Kid Galahad" Sweater, Worn by Elvis Co-Star Joan Blackman - Purchased from a Member of the Mirisch Family, Estimate $5,000-7,000
- Elvis Owned and Used Colt "Police Positive Special" .32 Caliber Pistol Gifted to Bodyguard Richard Grob, Estimate $4,000-6,000
- Elvis Blue Suede Jacket, Estimate $3,000-5,000
- 1971 Elvis 4th Degree Black Belt Card with Letter from Ed Parker and Elvis' Kenpo Karate Handbook - Estimate $3,000-4,000