Graceland has announced it will be adding ten new interactive experiences to the Elvis Presley’s Memphis Complex as of August 8, 2020. These state-of-the-art activities invite guests to become the King or Queen of their social media with dozens of interactive, shareable moments that allow them to get closer to Elvis than ever before via virtual and augmented reality technology. Designed to inspire, entertain and inform guests, all experiences are included in the Graceland ticket price, and most allow visitors to create customized photos and videos of themselves with Elvis to download free of charge.
- Eras of Elvis Game asks guests to answer a series of questions that will result in meeting 50s, 60s or 70s Elvis via augmented reality technology for a downloadable photo.
- “Elvis Yourself” Virtual Dress-Up Experience allows fans to be virtually dressed in one of Elvis’ iconic costumes and have their photo taken.
- Elvis Album Cover Photo Booth virtually places guests onto an album cover of their choice with Elvis resulting in a downloadable photo.
- Elvis Movie Match Game asks guests to answer a series of questions that will result in meeting one of Elvis’ big screen characters via augmented reality for a downloadable photo.
- Interactive LED Dance Floor Quiz invites visitors to test their Elvis IQ by answering questions on an illuminated dance floor.
- Elvis’ Interactive Golf Cart Ride offers guests a virtual tour of the Graceland grounds in a custom-designed golf cart simulator with 360-degree video technology.
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” AR Serenade virtually transports guests onto the set of Blue Hawaii and allows them to be serenaded by the king! The video will be downloadable and sharable.
- Elvis Movie Posters Photo Booth virtually places guests in one of Elvis’ movie posters and delivers another unique and sharable photo.
- “Memories” AR Serenade allows guests to take a virtual seat on stage next to Elvis at the ’68 Comeback Special as he performs this song resulting in a downloadable video.
- Elvis: Front Row offers visitors a taste of what it was like to see Elvis perform live in this immersive concert experience that combines elements of live footage, stage lighting and surround sound.