Next month June 19 / 20 some of the most iconic rock'n'roll memorabilia ever assembled will go to auction at Julien's Music Icons 2020. In this lockdown era there could be bargains to be had. Items on offer include memorabilia from stars Elvis Presley, Kurt Cobain, Prince, The Beatles, Madonna, Queen, David Bowie, Elton John and many more.
Plenty of Elvis items are also featured including a star-studded collection of jewelry and belt buckles plus...
- A pair of black western trousers with beige fringe on the sides, worn by Elvis in his role as Johnny in Frankie and Johnny (UA, 1966). Estimate US$6000
- 14K yellow gold TCB necklaces..
- A blue macrame beaded belt gifted by Elvis Presley to his hairstylist, Homer Gilleland.
- A 14K yellow gold wristwatch signed “Geneve” & bracelet.
- A 14K yellow gold nugget ring with eight round diamonds
- A certificate from Int Kenpo Karate Association awarded to Sonny West for 3rd Degree Brown signed by Elvis Presley, Dave Hebler and others. Estimate US$5000
- The OWL metal decoration buckle. The back of the buckle has handwritten “Elvis LR” from one of Presley’s famous suits worn on stage
- A 1977 white on white Lincoln Mark V purchased by Elvis.
- A 1966 Chevrolet Impala which Elvis later decided to gift it to Gary Pepper, president of Presley’s fan club
- A 1977 Silverado pickup truck was purchased on Christmas Eve 1976 by Presley. He eventually gave it to