This set contains ten soundboard releases and two DVDs and comes with a sixteen pages booklet. The set is limited to 500 copies.
- CD 1) Studio Session For Elvis On Tour Part 1 – Rca Studio, Hollywood, California, March 30.
- CD 2) Studio Session For Elvis On Tour Part 2 – Rca Studio, Hollywood, California, March 31
- CD 3) Studio Session For Elvis On Tour Part 3 – Rca Studio, Hollywood, California, March 31
- CD 4) Live At The Hilton Showroom, Las Vegas, Nevada, 29-01-1972
- CD 5) Live In Virginia, Hampton Roads Coliseum, 09-04-1972, 08.30 Pm
- CD 6) Carry Me Back To Old Virginia, Richmond Coliseum, 10-04-1972, 08.30 Pm
- CD 7) Sweet Caroline, Greensboro, 14-04-1972, Pm
- CD 8) San Antonio, Convention Center Arena, 16-04-1972, 08.30 Pm
- CD 9) Live At The Hilton Showtroom, Las Vegas, Nevada, 12-08-1972, Midnight Show
- CD 10) Live At The Hilton Showtroom, Las Vegas, Nevada, 04-09-1972, Dinner Show
- DVD 1 Elvis On Tour – MGM presents a very different motion picture that captures all the exitement of Elvis live.
- DVD 2: Lost On Tour 1972
you gotta admit, the bootleggers are getting more and more inventive..
Well at least we are now away from all the TTWII releases of late and we have moved on to 'ON TOUR' material?......nothing new of course and all the material has been on several imports over the years,the dvd's are a nice touch but everybody by now has this in there collection...........would be really nice if 'ON TOUR' was officially released on dvd with outtakes but i guess i will have to stick with all the material i have at home. Give this a wide birth as you will not get value for money and save it for something more interesting in the future.
Crap describes this release. Just look at the cover.
No dvd of on Tour and a delux edition of On tour simply isnt gonna happen,to make it worse ftd have decided to play the excuse game as well,dryed up soundboards are far more important than april 1972 right ftd?
nothing we don't have already!(wast of money)..CRAP.
This one fits in the Elvis period we are in right now : re-releases, re-releases, re-releases...even the FTD label does it...
For the (relatively) new fans missing the earlier releases this is a fine collection. For the others this is as Ton Bruins rightly observed. As for the content: don't miss it. These are great shows.