Elvis´ Golden Records: deluxe edition
The eighth volume (of twenty) in the collection of the local newspaper releases from Catalonian (Spain) "La Vanguardia" newspaper is Elvis' Golden Records" compilation.
This time the turn is for his first selection of greatest hits “Elvis´Golden Records” remastered by BMG in September 1997 (RCA-67462-2). The CD keeps the tracklisting from original album released March 1958 with 6 additional bonus tracks previously released and taken of different recording sessions between 1954 and 1956:
- My Baby Left Me (original master from January 30, 1956)
- I Was The One (original master from January 11, 1956)
- That´s All Right (Mama) (original master from July 5, 1954)
- Baby Let´s Play House (original master from February 1955)
- Mystery Train (original master from July 11, 1955)
- Blue Suedes Shoes (original master from January 30, 1956)
As usual the presentation of this collection is accompanied by a hardcover book of 30 pages of luxury with information and photographs in color and black / white.
Appear in the credits:
- Compilation produced by Ernst Jorgensen and Roger Semon.
- Executive Directors: Mike Omansky and Klaus Schmalenbach.
- Mastering: Vince Marian Conaty.
- Director of Project: Dalita Keumurian.