Here is the cover of the upcoming Elvis matters publication "Inside Double Trouble”. The book will be presented on April 14th and 15th in Turnhout and Utrecht, is almost ready. The book, with hard cover and in full color, explores the virtual visit of Elvis to Belgium (Brussels, Damme, Antwerp, Bruges) and UK (London).
The full package contains:
• Hard cover book in color
• Promotional single with radio commercial
• 2 postcards
• Belgian poster (3 titles)
• Numbered COA
• Complete movie on DVD with Dutch subtitles
• Single cover of Guy Lambert’s “Could I Fall In Love”.
Elvis plays the part of GUY LAMBERT, a young American singer on tour in “Mad Mod Europe”. Chapters include:
• Introduction by Marc Hendrickx (Author of the Elvis Bible ‘Man, Music, Myth’)
• A Gift for Elvis
• Annette Day (in her first and last movie)
• Norman Rossington (the only actor in the world to have played in both an Elvis and a Beatles movie)
• Elvis In Europe (with Jos Clauwers as stand-in for Elvis)
• The Double Trouble Sessions
• Introducing Jerry Scheff
• On the Set - Day By Day
• Defending Priscilla
• On The Auction Block
• Off scene
• Press and Publicity
• The unusual Belgian Poster
The book can be pre-ordered from the Belgian Elvis Matters fan club: firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Trouble CoverFebruary 15, 2007 | Book Source:ElvisMatters
emjel wrote on February 16, 2007
Looks great - pity the main picture is a painting - makes Elvis look like some kinda red cheeked doll.
stanton wrote on February 17, 2007
I think the cover is downright ugly; it looks like some advertisement for a fleecircus to me...
SendToTodd wrote on February 18, 2007
These "born again" Elvis fans get on my bits. This is original art that was used to promote Elvis at the time when the movie was released. It is what we saw when we bought the album and bought cinema ticket. You can't change history, and it is wrong to try!
Shakingruud wrote on February 18, 2007
Really looking forward to this one!! Its not one of his better movies, but i always like to read ´back ground stories´ about his films. And i love the cover!!
Tony D. wrote on February 24, 2007
Great artwork. The two books released in this series so far have been totally awesome from a collectors' standpoint.