The latest import CD from the Southern Comfort label "Amercan Way - Volume 2 - Some Blue Eyed Soul" has been released.
The tracks on this CD are:
Wearin' That Loved On Look Session:
01. Takes 2-9 (false starts + long false start)
02. Take 10 (complete take)
03. Takes 11-13 (2 false starts + 2 long false starts)
04. Take 14 (complete take)
You'll Think Of Me Session:
05. Takes 1-5 (5 false starts)
06. Take 6 (complete take)
07. Take 7 (complete take)
08. Take 8 (complete take)
A Little Bit Of Green Session:
09. Takes 1, 2 (complete take + false start + long false start)
After Long You Session:
10. Takes 1, 2 (rehearsal + long false start + complete take)
11. Take 3 (rehearsal + complete take)
Only The Strong Survive Session:
12. Takes 1, 2 (long false start + rehearsal + 4 false starts + long false start)
13. Take 3 (complete take)
14. Take 4 (3x false start + long false start)
15. Takes 5, 6 (3x false start + complete take)
16. Takes 7, 8 (false start + 3x long false start)
17. Takes 9, 10 (false start + long false start)
18. Take 11 (long false start)
From A Jack To A King Session:
19. Takes 1-3 (2x false start + complete take)
20. Take 4 (rehearsal + complete take)
American Way - Volume 2 ReleasedFebruary 15, 2007 | Music Source:Various
Ronaldv wrote on February 15, 2007
I'm very curious. I'm waiting for my copy in my mailbox.
JK wrote on February 15, 2007
Looking forward again to this one. First impression is that it looks even better than vol 1. And that was a killer already....
Greg Nolan wrote on February 17, 2007
Volume One was terrific. What a series this will be...! Hats off to "Southern Comfort"!
briget wrote on February 19, 2007
This sounds great. Does anyone no where it can be obtained. ????Can't see it on e bay yet .
fllaw1 wrote on March 06, 2007
If you can get either one of these the Volume 1 or 2, Grab them They are simply awesome, the sound clarity is simply amazing and the covers and inserts are nothing but rare photos and superior quality. American Crown Jewels will go back on the shelf now for me. Awesome Job