Here is the complete cover art of the 7 inch gatefold package and booklet of the Follow That Dream edition of "Loving You". This 2CD edition contains the remastered masters for "Teddy Bear", "Party", "Lonesome cowboy" and "Hot Dog" from the new tapes Ernst Jorgensen recently located and acquired.
It also features many alternate masters of songs such as "Got A Lot Of Livin' To Do" (finale) that can now be presented for the first time from a tape source. This release also features several previously unreleased alternate versions including a beautiful solo end version of "Loving You" (J 16) and the BX 7 version of "Mean Woman Blues". "All Shook Up" on the set will also include a neat count in from Elvis that Kevan Budd hopes fans will enjoy.
This Follow That Dream edition of "Loving You" will be released in the first week of 2006 and is already available for pre-order.
1. Mean Woman Blues
2. Teddy Bear
3. Loving You
4. Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do
5. Lonesome Cowboy
6. Hot Dog
8. Blueberry Hill
9. True Love
10. Don't Leave Me Now
11. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
12. I Need You So
13. One Night
14. I Beg Of You
15. All Shook Up
16. That's When Your Heartaches Begin
17. Tell Me Why
18. Is It So Strange
19. When It Rains, It Really Pours
20. One Night (Of Sin)
21. I Beg Of You (Alternate Master)
22. Loving You (J-16 End Version)
23. Party (A-7 Alternate Master)
24. Loving You (K-03 Main Version)
25. Loving You (Hx-14 Farm Version 2)
26. Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do (R-13 Finale)
27. Mean Woman Blues (Bx-07 Version 2)
28. Loving You (Kx-21 Main Version 2)
29. Loving You (Hz 12 Farm Version 3)
30. Blueberry Hill (From Acetate)
31. Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do (D-17 Main Version From Acetate)
1-12 Loving You (All Mono Farm Versions Takes)
13-34 Loving You (KX All Mono Main Version Takes)
35-50 Loving You (KX Take 1-15 binaural main version takes)
Cover Art Loving You (FTD Edition)January 01, 2006 | Music Source:Kevan Budd
Poffe wrote on January 02, 2006
I have one question. The master takes on disc one (tracks 1-19): Are they in binural stereo or in mono? Or wasn't the masters recorded in binural mode?
Deke Rivers 6 wrote on January 02, 2006
The finale version of Got A Lot Of Living To Do has been isued before, what we want is the film version of this, NOW this would be a coup!
Tony D. wrote on January 02, 2006
Once again another top quality, beautifully packaged product to cater for the collectors. I know we've had some of this material several times, but they seem to have made a real effort to include rarities. Bring it on!