With EPE earning a tidy profit from their regular auctions they are offering "January is a time to remember the talented life of Elvis Presley and the many gifts he gave to the world" so why not buy some Elvis memorablia yourself!
.. "With a cornucopia of authenticated artifacts on offer in the auction, we are confident that every collector will discover a treasure or two of interest. Highlights include rings, TCB and TLC necklaces, personal clothing and sunglasses, furniture and decorations from his homes, stage and screen advertising, awards and so much more! There is truly something for each and every collector so please enjoy the treasure trove of Elvis Presley rarities!
This January 6th "Auction at Graceland" live auction event will be held in the theater at the Guest House at Graceland and everyone is welcome. Auction highlights include:
- Diamond and Platinum Ring Gifted to Linda Thompson from Elvis Presley, Estimate $30-40,000
- Elvis owned and Worn TCB Necklace Gifted to Dean Nichopoulos, Estimate $20-30,000
- Elvis' Grand Prix Chrome "TCB" Sunglasses with "EP" on the Bridge - Gifted to Ed Parker and Shown in His Book "Inside Elvis," Estimate $20-30,000
- 1954 Elvis Presley Earliest Known Concert Performance Poster - Eagle's Nest, Estimate $15-20,000
- "TLC" Necklace Gifted by Elvis Presley to Dr. Nick's Wife Edna Nichopoulos - Given on the Day He Received His 1970 Ten Most Outstanding Young Men Award, Estimate $15-20,000
- Elvis' Leather Rocking Chair from the Jungle Room at Graceland, Estimate $10-15,000
- Elvis' Signed Title to His Circle G Ranch, Est $10-20,000
- Elvis' Personal Massive Wooden Desk from His Home Office in Palm Springs, Estimate $10-20,000
- Elvis' owned 1922 Colt "Police Positive" .32 Caliber Revolver with Ornate Engraving and Ivory Inlaid Grip by Edward H. Bohlin - Gifted to Tour Promoter Tom Hulett, Estimate $5-10,000
Additional highlights include artifacts from the Trude Forsher Archive, Jerry Hopkins Archive, Sandi Pichon Collection and several artifacts originally offered in the 1999 Graceland Archives Auction.