From the author of the critical acclaimed book Elvis - The King Of Las Vegas, Erik Lorentzen, comes this stunning six-volume series, unlike anything you’ve seen before.
The Elvis Files volume 1-6 carefully documents almost every single day of Elvis Presley’s life from the 1954 to 1977, covering everything from what he wore on stage to whom he meet that day. Each book contains 400 pages packed with over 1200 images, many of them never seen before, with interviews and concert reviews.
The first release will be volume 3 and comes out late May 2010, a new volume will be released each 4 months.
In Vol 3, All ELVIS EVENTS in this Time Frame Period "1960 to 1964" are shown (with full Info.)
- Every Working Moment...
- Every Getting to that Busy Elvis Schedule
- Lots of Returning from Each ELVIS PROJECT
- Elvis AT PLAY Images. (over 200 Newly Discovered - seen for the first time)
- Plenty of Off Set CANDID Moments.
- Most of the Recording Sessions have pages of Features (Film & Studio)
- ELVIS BEING HONOURED With Many Awards during this period
- All the "Many Interviews" are shown.
- Wonderful Photos of ELVIS' CHARITY WORK in the 1960s
- The Hawaii and Memphis 1961 Shows.. are showcased with Many Rare Pictures
- The Movies from GI BLUES up to 1964, are covered in Great Detail...