In November the 2nd volume in the series will be released, from the press release:
Bigger and better: 528 pages & 1.300 photos
All ELVIS EVENTS in this Time Frame Period 1957-1959 are shown (with full Info.)
- Every Working Moment...
- Every Getting to that Busy Elvis Schedule
- Lots of Returning from Each ELVIS PROJECT
- Elvis AT PLAY Images. (over 200 Newly Discovered - seen for the first time)
- Plenty of Off Set CANDID Moments.Bigger and better: 528 pages & 1.300 photos
- All the Recording Sessions have pages of Features (Film & Studio)
- All the " Interviews" are shown.
- The Tours of 1957 are showcased with Many Rare Pictures
- The Movies: Loving You, Jailhouse Rock and King Creole, are covered in Great Details with lots of unseen photos.
- The Army Days
- With many Surprises - more than 1300 PHOTOS on 520 PAGES
Lots of "UNSEEN" "UNPUBLISHED" "AMAZING IMAGES"
We haven't room for Great Photos that you have already seen. Every Section is Crammed with BEAUTIFUL, SUPERB QUALITY, "N E W" ELVIS IMAGE MOMENTS.
– This is a labour of love for me, says Erik Lorentzen, author and long time Elvis fan, who has found images and information never revealed before.
On Tour, On TV, In Germany, Paris, Memphis, Hollywood, Hawaii, Tupelo, Nashville & Las Vegas... We cover it all...
The Elvis Files volume 1-6 carefully documents almost every single day of Elvis Presley’s life from the 1953 to 1977, covering everything from what he wore on stage to whom he meet that day. Each book contains more than 460 pages packed with over 1200 images, many of them never seen before, with interviews and concert reviews.
The Six-Volume series contains:
The Elvis Files Vol. 1, 1953-1956, (April 2011)
The Elvis Files Vol. 2, 1957-1959, (November 2010)
The Elvis Files Vol. 3, 1960-1964, (April 2010)
The Elvis Files Vol. 4, 1965-1969, (November 2011)
The Elvis Files Vol. 5, 1970-1973, (April 2012)
The Elvis Files Vol. 6, 1974-1977. (November 2012)
The first book The Elvis Files Vol. 3 1960 -1964 was launched in April 2010 and the next The Elvis Files Vol. 2 1957-1959 November 2010.
Size: 25 (10") x 30 (12") Glossy & Hard cover....3 kilos