The "Girl Happy" soundtrack was first released on the Follow That Dream Collectors label in 2003. The 2009 re-issue - released with the "Good Times" album" - differs from the original release:
- FTD was able to use a better quality mater Tape of the Album.
- The first version of this CD contained take 4 (Latin Version) of "You'll Be Gone", the 2009 edition contains take 3.
- The disc comes with a New label with the tracklisting on the CD.
- The speed of the tape was not corrected, it is still running too fast according to the update we found.
- The cover received minimal changes, just a copyright notice and the addition of the Sony label.