The 'King's Ranson Museum' is soon to reopen soon at Binions Gambling Hall in downtown Las Vegas.
Elvis Aron Presley, The King of Rock and Roll, a new generation has embraced his music, re-mixed it, and made it their own. People of all ages are drawn to his Graceland home, longing to get a peek inside the man behind the image, by seeing the clothes he wore and the items he owned.
It is for this reason that we have decided to share our life's work in this private collection of historical artifacts.
THE KING'S RANSOM - ..an up-close and personal exhibition of 100% authentic Elvis -owned artifacts. This impressive exhibit is one of the largest privately owned collections of actual Elvis treasure outside Graceland. Display pieces include:
- The Last Car Elvis Ever Purchased: 1977 Lincoln Mark V
- Stage Worn Costume Items
- Film Worn Wardrobe
- Ring's, Necklaces And Other Jewelry
- Items Worn By The King, Including The Massive "Elvis On Tour" Ring That Was Worn During The Filming Of His 1972 Documentary.
- Elaborate Personal Wardrobe
- Guns, Badges, And A Variety Of Elvis' Law Enforcement Items
- Personal Items From His Graceland Home, Including The Bible That Was On His Nightstand When He Passed Away.
...And Many More Items Encompassing Elvis' Life And Career From The 50's To The 70's
The collection is complemented by rare private photos and home movies of Elvis throughout his life and career. The goal of THE KING'S RANSOM is to preserve and document Elvis history and present it in an entertaining format that everyone around the world can enjoy.