In Dnmark the "Christmas Peace" CD remained steady at #24. The "Aloha" DD set entered the Music DVD Top 10 chart at #9.
Here are the U.S. Billboard Elvis Chart listings for the week ending January 1, 2005:
Comprehensive Albums - It's Christmas Time down 42 to #168
Comprehensive Albums - Elvis 30 #1's reenters at #180 (re,sg)
Top Pop Catalog Albums - It's Christmas Time down 9 to # 25
Top Pop Catalog Albums - Elvis 30 #1's up 12 to #33 (sg)
Top Country Albums - Ultimate Gospel down 2 to #52
Top Country Catalog Albums - Elvis 30 #1's up 3 to #6 (sg)
Top Country Catalog Albums - Christmas Peace down 4 to #23
Top Christian Albums - Ultimate Gospel up 3 to #27(sg)
Top Holiday Albums - It's Christmas Time remains at #23
Hot 100 Singles Sales - That's All Right up 2 to #49
Hot 100 Singles Recurrent - Blue Christmas up 5 to #23
Adult Contemp. Recurrent - Blue Christmas down 1 to #17
Hot 100 Recurrent Airplay - Blue Christmas reenters at #23 (re)
Hot Dance Singles Sales - Rubberneckin' reenters at #25 (re, sg)
New entries and Re-entries on the charts include:
- Blue Christmas jumps back on the Billboard Hot 100 Recurrent Airplay at #23 after being off the chart for 1 week.
- Elvis 30 #1's reenters the Billboard Comprehensive Album chart at #180 and is noted as a sales gainer.
- Rubberneckin' dances its way back onto the Hot Dance Singles Sales chart and lands at #25 and is noted as a sales gainer.
Dropping off the charts include:
- White Christmas drops off Billboard Top Holiday Albums. It was #48 last week.
Notes of Interest include:
- E1 had a good week!
- Must be some Christmas "Rubberneckers" out there as it is back on the Dance Sales Chart, where it peaked at #1.
(sg - sales gainer, gg - greatest sales gainer, ne - new entry, re - re-entry)
Source: Various / Updated: Dec 24, 2004