Joe Esposito's publisher sent out tis press release:
Elvis Straight Up! By Joe Esposito and Joe Russo - Three decades ago this summer, Elvis Presley, the undisputed "king of rock n' roll" passed away at his home in Memphis, Tennessee. Present on that fateful day was Joe Esposito, Presley's "right hand man", road manager and foreman of the fabled "Memphis Mafia" for seventeen dedicated years.
On July 4, Elvis Straight Up!, co-authored with Joe Russo, will become the flagship book release from Esposito's new publishing firm, Steamroller Publishing.
Elvis Straight Up!, volume one in a series, dares to explore and explain in frank, "straight up" terms, many of the unanswered questions and half-truths that have dogged the legend of the most well-known and influential entertainer of all time.
In Elvis Straight Up!, Joe Esposito unveils the backstage truth on such topics as:
* The "bodyguard book", Elvis: What Happened?
* Elvis's marriage and divorce with Priscilla
* Elvis's ill-fated franchise venture, "Presley Center Courts"
* The reason why Elvis never toured overseas
* His enigmatic manager, Colonel Tom Parker
* Elvis's last night alive...and the following day
* What made Elvis tick in the recording studio and onstage
* The controversial relationship between Elvis and his physician "Dr. Nick"
* Esposito's retrospective "open letter" statement to the "Memphis Mafia"
* and much more
Joe Esposito has finally come to terms with the past and has assembled it in volume one of the amazing new series every Elvis fan will need to experience; Elvis Straight Up!
Elvis Straight Up! Is available for purchase today at http://www.elvisstraightup.com. The book is not sold in stores.