The November 6th 2011 auction will feature a wide variety of authentic (and one of a kind) Elvis collectibles from the collections of ‘Rockin’ Robin Rosaaen and Elvis first private secretary, Trude Forsher. Over 100 genuine Elvis items will be on offer with the auction held at Michaan's Auction House.
Items listed so far include...
- Pair of pants that Elvis wore in the film "Frankie & Johnny"
- Boxing gloves from his movie "Kid Galahad"
- Personal worn off stage custom made shirts.
- His bronze lion paper weight from his Hillcrest home.
- Pair of his prescription glasses from 1977
- Large lock of Elvis hair!
- Meditation robe from March 1977 that Elvis bought for a friend.
- Movie scripts and related books.
- Signed and framed autographs
- Elvis On Tour summer & winter jackets from Joe Esposito.
- Gear shift knob from Elvis' Pantera