Erik Lorentzen's series will continue with Volume 5, covering 1969-1970, next April. Here is what the press-release announces:
All ELVIS EVENTS in this Time Frame Period 1969-1970 are shown (with full Info.)
- Every Working Moment...
- Every Getting to that Busy Elvis Schedule
- Lots of Returning from Each ELVIS PROJECT
- Elvis AT PLAY Images. (over 200 Newly Discovered - seen for the first time)
- Plenty of Off Set CANDID Moments.
- All the Recording Sessions have pages of Features (Film & Studio)
- All the " Interviews" are shown.
- Elvis In Las Vegas his return to live performances
- The Tours of 1970 are showcased with Many Rare Pictures
- Houston, Phoenix, St. Louis, Detroit, Miami, Tampa, Mobile, Oakland, Portland, Seattle, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Oklahoma City and Denver.
- The Movies: Change Of Habit and That’s The way It Is are covered in Great Details with lots of unseen photos.
- With many Surprises - more than 1600 PHOTOS on 560 PAGES
Lots of "UNSEEN" "UNPUBLISHED" "AMAZING IMAGES"
We haven't room for Great Photos that you have already seen. Every Section is Crammed with BEAUTIFUL, SUPERB QUALITY,
"N E W" ELVIS IMAGE MOMENTS.
This is a labour of love for me, says Erik Lorentzen, author and long time Elvis fan, who has found images and information never revealed before. In Las Vegas, On Tour, Memphis, Hollywood, Hawaii, Nashville & California.
Source: Email / Updated: Mar 11, 2012