Dakota Collectibles, the world’s largest supplier of stock embroidery designs, is proud to present an Embroidery Design Collection of one of the greatest entertainers of all time—Elvis Presley! Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the beginning of Elvis’ illustrious career, Elvis Presley “the 50’s” Embroidery Design Collection is professionally digitized and captures the talent, good looks, sensuality, and good humor that endeared Elvis to millions of fans worldwide. Elvis Presley “the 50’s” includes 20 designs in 4x4 and 5x7 sewing fields and is on a multi-formatted CD-Rom.
When Elvis burst onto the scene in the 1950’s he brought a sound and style that uniquely combined his diverse musical interests. He alone ushered a whole new era of American music and culture. By way of his amazing musical diversity and vocal talent he became the only artist to be inducted into three music hall of fames—Rock & Roll, Country, and Blues.
Elvis’ popularity is at an all-time high! There are currently over 438 active fan clubs worldwide. Elvis’ iconic stature and legendary appeal is unmatched to this day by any other entertainer in our history. Elvis continues to be highly popular among his legions of fans that followed him during his performing days, as well as teenagers and young adults today. Generation after generation Elvis remains the “King of Rock & Roll”.
Some of the designs featured in the Elvis Presley “the 50’s” Collection include:
- “Jailhouse Rock” – one of Elvis first movies.
- “Elvis Presley” – his first record album cover.
- Legendary early television and live stage performances – including Elvis’ famous concert in Tupelo, Mississippi, the town where he was born.
- Casual and publicity portraits of Elvis, including one from Christmas – Elvis’ favorite holiday.
- “Gates of Graceland” – the uniquely designed gates to Elvis’ home.
- Elvis actual signature.
- One of Elvis’ guitars.
- “Elvis Lives” and “Elvis Is” – official slogans and logos from Elvis Presley Enterprises.
Elvis Presley “the 50’s” promotional in-store poster and ceiling hanger included with order. For more information on Elvis Presley “the 50’s” or other Licensed Series Collections, contact Dakota Collectibles at 800-331-3160 or by email at