And The Winner Is...

Our quiz for the Bonja-DVD closed. Of course the right answer was answer c, "The Legend Lives On". Still 34% of the contenders didn't know this. From the remaining 66% Mathias and Tom were the lucky winners after a draw. They can thank Elvis Unlimited for the DVD they will receive soon!
Updated: Jan 23, 2001 
Elvis Presley on: eBay, iTunes, Amazon, Sheetmusic

Misc.: 10 most recent news items

03/19/2017
1
03/07/2017
3
03/02/2017
1
01/11/2017
12/31/2016
12/30/2016
1
12/22/2016
9
12/21/2016
5

Recently Added Shop Items