Due for release on the new Wolf Call import label is "Elvis - A Legendary Performer Volume 9". According to the information this compilation should feature previously unreleased live and rehearsal performances, unedited studio recordings, movie outtakes, and previously issued tracks with improved sound quality.
Some of Volume 9's highlights include previously unreleased rehearsals of "Never Been To Spain" in stereo, undubbed stereo master of "Blueberry Hill" in perfect sound, an extended stereo version of "One Night Of Sin" an unedited stereo version of "Too Much Monkey Business" (alternate take 9), three previously unreleased live renditions of "How Great Thou Art" " Let Me Be There" "You Can Have Her" and "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" (duet version).
All previously released soundboard and rehearsal tracks were remastered from first generation tapes.
01) Almost Always True (extended remix
02) An American Trilogy (rare rehearsal)
03) Blueberry Hill (alternate take unknown)
04) Dixieland Rock (extended remix)
05) How Great Thou Art (live 1976)
06) If You Talk in Your Sleep (alternate take 5)
07) It's a Long Lonely Highway (complete master)
08) Let Me Be There (June 1975 Memphis)
09) Make Believe (unedited uncut recording)
10) Never Been to Spain (rehearsal - March 1972)
11) One Night Of Sin (extended remix)
12) Reconsider Baby (remake incomplete)
13) She Thinks I Still Care (take 2a)
14) She's Not You (extended remix)
15) Stop Where You Are (extended remix)
16) The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (duet version)
17) Too Much Monkey Business (alternate take 9)
18) Yesterday (remix unreleased)
19) You Can Have Her (AR recording may 11,974) Los Angeles.
Source: Various / Updated: Mar 20, 2007