January 15, 1957
Elvis went to the studio where soundtrack recording for his new picture began, at 10.00 a.m. ending at 5.00 p.m. Like Elvis had promised, The Jordanaires, Scotty, Bill and DJ were all hired. The 2 musicians who were regulars in the Paramount studio, Hilmer "Tiny" Timbrell on guitar and Dudley Brooks on piano, were playing along and became regulars on Elvis' Hollywood sessions in the sixties.